Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

My New Blog!

I feel as though I have been cheating on this blog with my new one! I decided to create a blog called My Cultured Baby. There I am going to talk about all things baby-related, but more to do with cultural differences and things like raising a bilingual baby. The blog also has pages that talk about my 2 little businesses I have, Kelsey's Cultured Foods and Esperanza Imports. I've been working countless hours at the computer, which Liliana has not liked btw! But I am very excited for this new little venture into the real world of blogging. Don't you worry though, I am not giving up this blog at all. Even more so, it will make me blog on here more frequently. So check me out at and make sure to "follow" me there as well! There must be a reason for all of this discontent in my life and I really think blogging is going to help me discover what it is. I will let you know if I figure it out any time soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment